Here’s the list of the cool things that happened at TupiLabs since last Sunday.
- Fixed an issue in Speak Like A Brazilian that prevented users to vote when accessing via speaklikeabrazilian.com (no www.).
- Removed JS error messages in Speak Like A Brazilian and fixed a bug in JS that was sending the wrong HTTP status to the users.
- TupiLabs may help a local Hostel with the initial site configuration and backend code. Yay! Stay tuned for more!
- We are confirmed at DMC-Latam 2013, the greatest national conference about data management! Super yay!
- Fixed a bug in Garagem Vaga caused due to Google Maps V2 deprecation.
- Finished a web app using PHP + Code Igniter + Backbone.js and Bootstrap for a marketing agency. Two bugs fixed in Open Source tools. We’ll work to send patches to the tools and report it here :-)
- We had a presentation at a potential customer with a Big Data + NLP + Web Crawling prototype. Final prototype after a series of meetings.
- New expressions and Facebook likes for Speak Like A Brazilian, Garagem Vaga and TupiLabs!
- Added BioUno to the list of bioinformatics open source tools
- Pull request merged in Jenkins TAP Plug-in. GitHub rocks!
- Started working on a Banco de Talentos instance that will be assessed by a HR professional. Soon you might see TupiLabs contributions at Portal do Software Público (Brazilian Government Open Source portal)!
- Blog entry about a bug in CI + PHP and different domain request that was happening in Speak Like A Brazilian
We are working for you
Have a great week and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!! :D