Here’s the list of the cool things that happened at TupiLabs since last Sunday.
- Fixed minor issues at Speak Like A Brazilian, and started code review to prepare an Open Source version.
- Started creating our Puppet and Graphite+LogStash set up to control some of our Linux boxes
- Over 140 users at r/functionalprogramming, awesome!
- Got the response of our first comic strip registry in Brazil! Stay tuned :-)
- Lots of contacts for the promotion of Speak Like A Brazilian
- Rebooted our Linode servers in order to use the 8 CPU’s (thanks Linode!)
- First conversations about Jenkins User Meetup 2013 in Brazil
- 75% of the work on Paskuale‘s backend has been completed.
We are working for you
Have a great week!